AFS 2013 Government Affairs Conference
The AFS Government Affairs Conference will provide you with the best opportunity to learn about critical federal legislative and regulatory issues that stand to affect the metalcasting industry.
This year, Congress and the President will focus on deficit reduction, a revised ozone rule, a crystalline silica regulation, combustible dust, an overhaul of the tax code and a wide variety of EPA and workplace rules. The potential regulations will have a real impact on our industry, affect the way we prepare for the future.
The new 113th Congress is comprised of close to 100 new lawmakers and thousands of new staff; a new group of policymakers to influence! You'll learn how to effectively deliver the metalcasting industry message and make the most of Capitol Hill visits.
This year’s program will feature:
- OSHA Forum: What to Expect in President Obama’s Second Term
- New Energy & Environment Policy Developments for 2013
- Latest Labor & Employment Rules from the National Labor Relations Board
- Tax & Fiscal Policy
- What Foundries Need to Know About Health Care Reform
- Training and tips for Hill Advocacy Day
1331 Pennsylvania Ave.
Washington, District Of Columbia 20004