Capture 3D Innovation Conference 2014
Manufacturing progression starts here. We live in a world fueled by creativity, innovation, and competition. When product ideas are born, the world of engineering gives it life. 3D metrology plays a tremendous role in product development, manufacturing, and production. Metrology is more than finding coordinate values. It’s about true process improvement by quickly delivering accurate results that take the guess work out, so your company can rapidly turnaround the right strategy to save time, reduce costs and to optimize processes.
Capture 3D Innovation is a User’s Conference that occurs every two years. This is a specialized event geared for quality and manufacturing executives, managers, and engineers focusing on continuing process improvement through optical non-contact metrology.
Emerging metrology technology. With the highly anticipated release of V8, we have exciting developments and new features to share with you:
• Rapid post-processing of scan data
• Enhanced inspection functions - Local Coordinate System and dimensions, 6 degrees of freedom (DOF), enhanced GD&T, introduction of Timeline for multi-part Trend comparison, industry specific inspection features, new templates, styles, skins, and more.
• New "Live" software module for optical part tracking for positioning, back projection of features onto the part's surface for machining and welding, Touch Probe measurements, deformation tracking analysis and more.
• Updated VMR (Virtual Measuring Room) automation module including automatic sensor positioning, path optimization, reflection detection, and more.
If you have not yet registered, please do so today as the early bird rate will be ending soon. Seating is limited, so don't miss out on this great event!
Courses for October 14, 2014
There are 2 courses to choose from:
• GOM Inspect Freeware
• GOM Inspect Pro / ATOS Pro V8 for Inspection
Preliminary Guest Speaker Topics for October 15-16, 2014
• Advanced Simulation Technology, Inc.- Techniques in Reverse Engineering and Redesigning a Diesel Cylinder Engine for the Mining Industry, and How to Handle Large Amounts of Scan Data
• Capture 3D/GOM- Forward Thinking 3D Metrology for Quantifiable Results
• Capture 3D/GOM- New V8 Software Release - Emerging Metrology Technologies
• Capture 3D/GOM-Advancing Automation for Increased Productivity, Higher Throughput, and Repeatability
• Delcam Professional Services- Adaptive Machining to Optimize Aerospace and Medical Processes Using ATOS for High Resolution 3D Scanning and Dimensional Analysis
• Honeywell- 3D Scanning and Inspection: Interesting Examples from the Turbine Engine Industry
• Shape Fidelity- TBA – NASA Rocket Engine Development
• Solar Turbines- Airfoil Reverse Engineering Techniques using 3D Scanning and 3D Printing
• SRAM- Optical Measurement in R&D for Forgings – How Optical Metrology can Efficiently Support the Pre-Production Development Process
• Trilion- Optical Full-Field 3D Deformation, Dynamic Strain & Material Testing Analysis
Management and Metrology Tracks for October 15-16, 2014
In addition to Software Courses and Guest Speakers, we will be offering the following tracks:
• Inside Look into How Companies are Progressing with Forward Thinking Technologies for Managers
• Process Optimization with Automation for Managers
• Power Generation Inspection and Reporting (Turbine Blade, Turbine Wheel, Blisk, etc.)
• Sheet Metal Inspection and Reporting (Curves, Hemmed Edges, Flush & Gap, etc.)
• VMR (Virtual Measuring Room) Automation
3D Solutions Expo
We will be covering process specific 3D metrology applications for a variety of industries- aerospace, automotive, consumer goods, medical, power generation, transportation, etc.
• Adaptive Machining
• Additive Manufacturing
• Airfoil Inspection
• Automated Metrology (Kiosk touch-screen operated photogrammetry, 3D scanning, inspection, and reporting)
• Back Projection onto part's surface for machining and welding
• Casting and Forging Inspection
• GOM Inspect Pro and ATOS Pro Software
• Optical Part Tracking for Assembly Guidance
• Photogrammetry Techniques
• Plastic and Injection Mold Inspection
• Reverse Engineering Techniques
• Sheet Metal Inspection
• VMR and more.
3050 Bristol St.
Costa Mesa, California 92626