NADCA's Die Casting Executive Conference
NADCA’s 2017 Die Casting Executive Conference will be held in Fort Lauderdale, FL, March 5-8. Attendees may look forward to a welcome reception, multiple presentations, an optional golf outing and closing banquet. Past attendees described the conference as having "valuable presentations that are applicable to the industry".
Topics already scheduled include:
- What the Economy Holds for 2017 and Beyond
- How the New President Will Impact the Die Casting Industry
- Electric Vehicle Growth and Impact on the Die Casting Industry
- Metal Price Structure and Forecast
- Die Casting Benchmarking Data & Assessment Results .... and much more.
Attendees to past NADCA Die Casting Executive Conferences have found the presentations to be excellent forecasts to future conditions in the industry.
3030 Holiday Dr.
Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33316